The Self-Propelled Electric Scissor Lift IX2632 is the workhorse of the electric scissor range. This medium-sized lift has full proportional control for smooth and quiet operation and a powerful electric/hydraulic drive system to keep it utilised for both indoor and outdoor working.
|Working height about (m)||10|
|Platform height max (m)||8|
|Platform outreach (m)||1|
|Lifting capacity (kg)||230|
|Lifting capacity on platform extension (kg)||120|
|Weight (CE) (kg)||2000|
|Platform size (L×W×H) (m)||2.25 × 0.8 × 1.1|
|Total platform length when extended (m)||3.2|
|Stowed size (L×W) m||2.42 x 0.8|
|Stowed height (m)||2.3|
|Stowed height when gurdrails folded (m)||1.86|
|Ground clearance (m) / Pothole protection on (m)||0.1 / 0.02|
|Turning radius, inside / outside (m)||0.0 / 2.12|
|Drive speed high / low (km/h)||0.7 / 3.4|
|Vertical / lateral tilt (CE)||2° / 1.5°|
|Power source (battery)||24/225Ah|
|Non marketing tyre size(mm)||356×114×254|
● Proportional controls for lift and drive functions.
● Automatic 25Amp Battery charger.
● Automatic stop protection when platform lowering down.
● Manual Emergency platform lowering valve if no power.
● Emergency stop on platform and ground controls.
● Pothole protection on, when platform raised.
● Foldable guardrails.
● Non-marking tires.
● Tilt sensor with the alarm.
● Safety warning signal and light when the lift is operating
● Hour meter
● Lifting points & Forklift pockets
● Diagnostic system
● AC-Power line from the chassis to the platform